Munchy Seeds Pumpkin Power - 24 x 25g
Known as our “sporty mix” this delicious savoury blend of toasted sunflower, pumpkin & sesame seeds is naturally high in Protein, Fibre, Iron and Vitamin E.
How to enjoy them
- Straight out of the packet
- Sprinkle them over your salad
- The perfect snack to keep you going to lunchtime
- Throw a few into your lunchtime sarnie
- Adds a lovely crunch to a bowl of soup
- Pop a handful into your Nutribullet juicer
- Try dipping a banana into them (we promise you will love it)
- Sprinkle them over cheese on toast
The benefits of eating Pumpkin Power
Pumpkin Power is officially high in…
- Fibre – a 50g serving contains approximately 4.7g of fibre.
- Vitamin E – which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress – a 50g serving contains 88% of your daily RI for Vitamin E.
- Iron – which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system -a 50g serving contains 22% of your daily RI for Iron.
- Zinc – which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails, skin, bones and vision. Zinc also contributes to normal cognitive function and to the normal function of the immune system – a 50g serving contains 25% of your daily RI for Zinc.
- Magnesium – which contributes to normal muscle function and to normal protein synthesis. Magnesium also contributes to a reduction of tiredness & fatigue and to the maintenance of normal bones & teeth – a 50g serving contains 49% of your daily RI for Magnesium.
*RI is the % reference intake.
Pumpkin Power is officially a source of…
- Protein – which contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and normal bones.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a a healthy lifestyle.
For further values, click on our nutritional information tab.
What’s inside my Pumpkin Power?
Sunflower Seeds (63%), Pumpkin Seeds (21%), Sesame Seeds (10%), Savoury Sauce: Soya Beans, Sea Salt & Koji (Aspergillus oryzae).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain: Our 25g Snack Packs are packed off site and may also contain Milk, Nuts and Peanuts.
Just what is Koji?
*Koji (Aspergillus oryzae) is a natural processing aid used in the fermentation of soya beans when making traditional Japanese foods like soya sauce, miso, mirin, sake and is a key ingrediant in the savoury sauce we use to roast our seeds. It has a delicious savoury umami flavour.
Thumbs up for
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Yeast free
- No artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives